Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Sports Week

I still hate it if I lose in Cricket!

Two matches in a day. Team batted first in both of them and put up reasonable scores both times. Both ended up being close contests which my team lost, one by 5 deliveries remaining and another by 6 deliveries (I wanted to use the phrase balls but something told me not to, wonder why). I ended up wishing that had I been more forceful and got my way in the batting order and the bowling line-up then I might have been able to make a difference.

Really, I still still hate losing in Cricket!

I won two rounds of Chess and am to play semi-final tomorrow. I lost TT singles and doubles in the first round. Won first rounds of Lawn Tennis singles to someone who supposedly had a superior game and got a walkover in doubles. Lost Carrom doubles in the first round. But none of these losses gave me as much discomfort or the wins would have given greater joy than the same result in cricket.

Damn! I STILL HATE LOSING IN CRICKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: