Sunday, February 04, 2007

A New Read

The time between finishing a book and starting another is just something else. A book does not cost a lot, but still I go to great lengths to make sure I do not end up with a bad one.
Sometimes I do pick out a few in bulk so that I have ready stock to start when I finish reading the current one. And sometimes I am not able to decide which to pick next even after the current one has been finished for a few days.

The habit of reading developed in me thanks to the presence of two Mahanubhavs in the Pune household. One of them being a voracious reader and the other a 'moody' reader.

Anyway, so this weekend I got hold of 'Zen and the art of Motorcycle maintenance'. Heard a lot about it so am looking forward to spending my free-time with it, either tucked up in a quilt or sunning in the grass.

No comments: